But this is my fourth and a lot of things have changed for me! So here's my list of why I love the first trimester:
- I can still sleep on my stomach!
- My hair doesn't fall out nearly as much as it usually does (although this is true for me for the whole pregnancy)
- I can do nearly all the normal activities I'm used to doing - so long as I don't overdo
- I can wear all my regular clothes
- I'm not kept awake at night from insane kicking and rolling
- My poor bladder isn't getting kicked
- My rib cage is in a normal position and I have no problems breathing
- It's still very easy for me to hold my 1 year old
- I can read a story with a child on my lap
- I can eat a meal without it all ending up on my belly
- It's easy to get behind a steering wheel
- Giving someone a hug doesn't make me feel like I have really small arms
Taken just before I found out I was pregnant - Spent a few hours digging out my carrots from their warm cozy home in a hole in my garden. If I had known I was pregnant I would have understood why it wore me out so much!!