Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Changing Direction

The direction of this blog is going to change!  I am very excited to say that we are expecting our 4th child next summer!! With my third pregnancy I really strived to learn all I could about handling pregnancy and delivery naturally and I'm excited to keep on learning even more this time!  I thought that this blog might be just the place to share what I'm learning and my experience with Kara's pregnancy/birth a year and a half ago.  I'll try to update regularly but I'm sure you understand by now that my best intentions often forget!  Nevertheless I'm excited about the journey of these next 7.5-8 months or so and I'm excited about sharing it with you here on this blog :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about what you're learning!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!