Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stormy in here!

Baking up a storm that is! Everyday that I can I have been baking. And Baking. And Baking some more!

And I'm getting very tired. But I'm almost done hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On today's list was buns and bread and pie crust, along with freezing double of what I'm making for supper: Honey mustard chicken.

I started around 9ish and still have a bit to go.

Out of the bread I have 78 buns, 6 bread loaves, 2 small pans of cinnamon buns, 1 pizza crust.
My pie crust is made but still waiting to be formed. I figure when I'm done I'll have about 20-23 crusts.

Besides running out of steam my new problem is: Finding room for all this stuff in my freezer!!!! I'm hoping to go through it later this afternoon and make some more room and write down everything that's in there.

Stay tuned for a list of all the things in my freezer that I've been baking to get ready for this baby . . .

p.s. In case you are wondering I'm afraid that I have been cutting some corners. I have been using some store bought flour. Mostly because I am just about out of the organic stuff again! When I made my last order I didn't count on doing all this extra baking! I'm also using more sugar than usual to make things like muffins and cookies. I'm using mostly brown and organic cane sugar. We don't usually have so many baked goodies in the house, but I have this feeling that when I'm sitting there with the baby and the kids are hungry I will appreciate having something to pull out of the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!